Hiring Experienced CNA or Home Care Aid
Salary: $16 - $18/hour
Shift Type: Part-Time
- Earn competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- 401(k) Retirement plan for qualified employees
- Employee Discount Programs
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Paid travel time in between clients plus mileage reimbursement
- Mobile clock in /out
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Right at Home of Ventura County is hiring a caregiver for the Ventura, Oxnard, and Port Hueneme area. A caregiver provides the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship for clients in their residences.
Here’s Why Caregivers Like Working for Right at Home:
At Right at Home Ventura County, we are not just a team, we are a family. We believe it is because of our values and family-like atmosphere, that we are consistently rated one of the TOP home care agencies by both our caregivers and clients. We are proud to be providing a great place to work for our team, while making a huge difference for the elderly and disabled in our community. If you have reached this page, it’s probably because you are ready to join a unique team like ours, to help us continue the great work we are doing.
Experienced or not - we train!!
We certainly LOVE caregivers with experience, but also look forward to the opportunity to train those new to the industry that are interested in a caregiving career.
Responsibilities and Duties
In this role, you will have the chance to perform personal care activities that assist the client with activities of daily living, which include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with transferring/moving client from place to place throughout their home
- Performing housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom
- Preparing meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Dementia care
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Have or be able to obtain a Home Care Aide certificate, which includes a background check
- We will help you apply for the Home Care Aide certificate if you do not have one
- CNA license, Home Health Aide, Home Care Aide certification preferred
We serve most of Ventura County
Right at Home Ventura County has been proving care for adults in their homes for over 10 years. We provide training to the community about dementia through the Alzhiemer's Association, and are local and family owned.
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.Apply Now