A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, trips to the doctor's office, etc.
- We pay bi-weekly every other Friday
- Direct Deposit or we can deposit your check on a Debit Card that we provide
- 401K available
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Flexible schedules - you tell us what hours you can work
- Clients near your home
- Paid ongoing training
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- New Client Referral rewards
- Caregiver Referral Rewards - Recommend your caregiver friends to Right at Home to earn rewards
- Paid Sick Leave
- Telephony - Clock In/Out using an app on your smart phone
- Manage care records through our app
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Successful completion of the Home Care Aid license requirements (We can help you with this)
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.