Provides various personal care and related services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs light homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- We pay bi-weekly every other Friday
- Direct Deposit or we can deposit your check on a Debit Card that we provide
- 401K available
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Flexible schedules - you tell us what hours you can work
- Clients near your home
- Paid ongoing training
- Access to Right at Home University, our online training portal
- New Client Referral rewards
- Caregiver Referral Rewards - Recommend your caregiver friends to Right at Home to earn rewards
- Paid Sick Leave
- Telephony - Clock In/Out using an app on your smart phone
- Manage care records through our app
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successful completion of the Home Care Aid license requirements. (We can help you with this)
- Current CPR certificate is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.