Our RightTransitions® Program Can Help!
When your senior loved-one is discharged from the hospital, the effects of their condition aren't necessarily gone when once they return home. This often makes it difficult for seniors trying to adjust back to daily life, increasing the risk of re-admission. Right at Home's RightTransitions®program can help make that transition back to home easier by providing the following in-home senior care services:
- Communication with family and healthcare providers. Talking to the doctors and family ensures that everyone has the same information, which is an important step toward healthy recovery for all seniors.
- Regular visits. Our caregivers can check in on your family member to know that you’re doing well and getting better.
- Medication reminders. One of the main reasons for a slower recovery is improper use of medications. We can help make sure that they’re taking what they need, when they need it.
- Transportation to doctor appointments. Regular doctor visits are important to most people’s recovery. If you aren’t able to drive yourself, those appointments can be hard to keep. We can get them where they need to go.
- Meal preparation. Eating nutritious meals is the foundation of health. We can fix meals for any diet – even for special dietary requirements such as diabetes or congestive heart failure.
- Housework. Your loved-one needs to focus on recovery. Our caregivers can help by taking care of typical daily chores, such as vacuuming, washing dishes and cleaning the bathroom.
More information about senior in-home care.
Right at Home Resources
- Right at Home RightTransitions® Digital Brochure
- FREE Right at Home Safety Checklist
- use the checklist to make sure your loved one's environment doesn't pose any health or safety hazards
- FREE Daily Activities Planner
- use this online tool to create a printable schedule of daily activities for your senior loved one
Other Helpful Resources from the National Transitions of Care Coalition (NTOCC)