Owner of Right at Home Middle Connecticut
The Wallingford, Connecticut, office of Right at Home is a locally owned and operated franchise office of Right at Home, Inc., an in-home senior support services company providing in-home services for seniors and the elderly since 1995. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We do that by providing high quality in-home companions to serve you wherever you or your loved one may call home.
Tracy Weiss, owner of Right at Home, is a Certified Nurse Aide. She received her CNA training from the Red Cross. Tracy says, “My most valuable companionship experience has been gained through relationships with family and friends. I know firsthand how difficult it is to coordinate services for an aging parent living in another state or how important it is to honor the final request of a loved one to die with dignity. I’ve witnessed the emotional and physical toll on relatives and friends after years of providing help for loved ones. My passion for serving others – clients, their families and companions, as wells as the community – led me to open the Right at Home office serving Middle Connecticut.”
Prior to her involvement with Right at Home, Tracy worked at Prudential Annuities for 15 years in sales and management. She gained experience working with seniors from a financial planning standpoint while selling annuities, mutual funds and life insurance. She holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Fairfield University.
Tracy lives in Wallingford with her husband, David, and their two sons, Aaron and Ryan. She is actively involved in her community as a volunteer in wellness and charitable events. Tracy also received the Certified Senior Advisor designation in 2017.
To achieve our vision we:
- Provide dependable, compassionate, licensed and bonded companions who share the vision of our local Right at Home office
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with our client’s family members and discuss with them their loved one’s individualized service plan.
- Review each client’s individualized service plan regularly to ensure that our services match our client’s changing needs.
- Respond timely to referrals for home service assistance from case managers, social workers, and other professionals in our community.
Our companions are available to help with a wide array of in-home service needs, including:
- Assistance for a loved one who wants to remain at home.
- Short-term home support after a hospital stay.
- Extra support and attention in an assisted living facility, a nursing home or even during a hospital stay.
- Respite or relief time for a family supportive services provider.
Our companions are motivated to improve your loved one’s quality of life through assistance with:
- Everyday living activities.
- Preparing nutritious meals.
- Health reminders.
- Shopping, errands and transportation.
- Light housekeeping.
- Hobbies, crafts and other leisure activities.
- Communicating with family and friends.
- And much more!
As important as what we do is how we do it. A steady hand, a bright smile and a willingness to go to extra lengths to provide reassurance to you or your loved one – these are all hallmarks of our local office.