Location: Wallingford, CT
Join a growing company and industry with exciting potential for career advancement! Feel rewarded for your work by making a difference in the lives of clients, caregivers and the community while gaining valuable healthcare supervisory experience.
Responsible for care quality and service excellence. Proactively evaluate, then provide training and resources for clients, caregivers and community. Maintain accurate records. Foster communication among all members of the care team, to promote excellent care. Participate as member of the company’s management team in planning, policy formulation and administrative decision making relative to care services.
- Answer telephone promptly and handle inquiries using good telephone technique.
- Schedule care staff and communicate with clients, caregivers and others appropriately.
- Establish rapport and build professional relationships to enhance quality and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with staff and healthcare partners to assure continuity of care and adherence to the plan of care.
- Assess client and caregiver needs and satisfaction (Home Care Pulse); implement strategies to ensure service excellence.
- Maintain current and complete client care plans, care notes, incident reports and supervisory visit records.
- Communicate consistently with clients, caregivers and community to evaluate and promote excellent service.
- Lead training, new hire orientation and safety committee to demonstrate and instill professional home care standards and ensure employee wellness
- Work as a caregiver in case of staffing emergency.
- Perform other clerical and general office duties assigned by the Owner or Staffing Coordinator.
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- One year of supervisory and home care experience preferred
- Current CNA or LPN certification
- Valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile
- Excellent written and verbal communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, demonstrating sound judgment and high degree of self-motivation
- Be available as required for on-call duty outside of normal office hours
- Work both in the office and in patients’ homes as required for supervisory and assessment visits