Right at Home of Wallingford, CT is seeking to hire Companions to join a dynamic team providing in-home services. You can make a difference by helping people stay in the comfort of their homes.
Why we are the RIGHT TEAM!
- Flexible scheduling
- Pay increases available through our Personal Advancement Program
- Companion Recognition & Rewards Program
- PAID-Support and Development
- Awarded "Employer of Choice"
- Employee Referral Bonuses
Performs activities that assist the client with activities of daily living. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Personal Hygiene
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments
- Performs light housekeeping activities
Performs client-specific activities. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Health reminders
- Assisting with the range of motion exercises
- Service for bed-bound clients
- Incontinence service
Preferred Experience in:
- Light cleaning
- Customer Service