Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) | Johnston, RI
Work for one of the top-rated agencies in town! Right at Home Warwick, RI has immediate openings for EXPERIENCED, SKILLED, and STRONG caregivers with at least 6 months of experience in direct care. We are hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs). We have shifts to fill for one-on-one care with individual clients. Start working right away!
Make a Difference. Grow Personally. Serve Others
As an in-home care service provider Right at Home offers opportunities for you to make a direct impact on improving the lives of others. With over 500 offices nationwide opportunities are available to you whether you carry a wealth of health care knowledge and experience or if you simply have a desire to make a difference.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life for those that we serve and that includes you as a potential Right at Home employee. In addition to competitive wages, we offer an industry-leading development program with Right at Home University. Our training and continuing education program offer a wide range of topics ranging from techniques on personal care and specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills.
We are looking for the right people, and if you're seeking a place to feel appreciated for your hard work and a place to grow professionally while you make a difference, Right at Home is for you.
Enjoy the following perks:
- Great starting hourly wage
- One-on-one, individualized client care
- Flexible schedule (short shifts, long shifts, morning, evenings, weekdays, weekends - we have it all!)
- You choose where and when you work!
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and designated holidays
- Supportive, caring office staff to help you succeed throughout your career (we pride ourselves on our professionalism, communication skills, and organized processes)
- Mileage reimbursement, travel time pay, incentives for going above and beyond
- Quick hiring process
Certified Nursing Assistants position details
Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to a bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Six months experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare (in homes or facilities).
- Successfully completed a Competency Evaluation that meets the State Licensing Law for home health agencies.
- Current CPR Certificate is recommended.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
Join the Right at Home Warwick family todayApply Now