Rick Banas, VP of Development and Positioning for Gardant Management and Liz Wiggins Discuss Heritage Woods of South Elgin
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What does Heritage Woods in South Elgin have to offer seniors in the greater Elgin area?
- Can you tell listeners about the types of apartments and services available?
- Is there a structured activity program, what is an example of these types of programs?
- Can you tell us more about the White Oaks Memory Care Communities on your campus?
- What activities and services are available to your Memory Care residents?
- How does your facilities serve individuals of all income levels?
- What is your favorite thing about working at Heritage Woods and White Oaks?
The Heritage Woods affordable assisted living community, which opened in the summer of 2009, is managed by senior living provider Gardant Management Solutions, the largest provider of assisted living in Illinois and the 12th largest provider of assisted living in the nation.
Designed to serve adults 65 and older of all incomes who may need some help to maintain their independence, Heritage Woods of South Elgin affordable assisted living provides a wonderful alternative to a nursing home. It especially benefits those who cannot afford private pay assisted living.
White Oaks at Heritage Woods of South Elgin is an affordable memory care community for older adults.
At White Oaks, we provide opportunities for residents to maintain a sense of purpose and belonging throughout the different seasons of dementia. We focus on abilities rather than limitations because we understand that as we age, our heart’s hopes and desires do not. We continuously seek innovation through a variety of philosophies to sustain the aspects of life that really matter. We use a person's life story to create a tailored, personalized approach to serving individuals and their families.
We offer social clubs, such as our men's group, book club and sewing circle, along with community service projects, pet therapy, spiritual services, cognitive stimulation, outings, an outdoor garden and physical and musical therapy.
Address: 700 N. McLean Blvd. South Elgin, IL 60177