Join West Central Chicago's Best Care Team
Right at Home of West Central Chicago is searching for dependable, trustworthy, compassionate, and caring individuals. Our work makes a difference every day in the lives or others. Bring your enthusiasm and compassion to help others and join our in-home, non-medical team of caregivers to assist the elderly and disabled in the community.
A Homemaker/Companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
Location: St Charles, IL
Pay Range $12.00 - $13.00
Benefits and Recognition
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Hours
- Caregiver Referral Program
- $100 when referred Caregiver reaches 120hrs
- Caregiver Recognition Program
Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
Caregivers go through a thorough Orientation and complete 4 hours of online training prior to taking their first shift.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
If you want to be a part of the Best Home Care Team, Apply Today