Become a CHHA
This affordable and convenient program will not disrupt your life. There are many benefits to becoming a New Jersey CHHA:
- Work as much or as little as you like: Full- or Part-Time
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Job security - CHHA is one of the fastest growing occupations in the U.S.
- Great experience for those going on to careers in nursing, physical therapy, or other allied health professions
- Choose your work schedule
You will need access to the internet for the first 60 hours of training. The final 16 hours of practical training will take place in our Hillsborough, NJ office. Previous home care experience is not required. Tuition for the New Jersey CHHA program is $399 and is due at the time of signup for the online training program. An additional $80 money order made payable to the NJ Board of Nursing will be required for final certification. For CHHAs hired by Right at Home, tuition may be reimbursed after 120 days of employment.
To register for the program please contact Carl at 908-281-7691 or visit our website.