Location: Branchburg (overnights)
Come join Right at Home Hillsborough, a growing home care agency! We are hiring CERTIFIED, experienced and exceptional NJ Home Health Aides (HHA) for Somerset and Hunterdon Counties!
Benefits of working for Right at Home as a hourly aide are:
- Ongoing training
- 401K available
- Paid Weekly
- Overtime pay for Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
- Direct deposit
- We provide transportation from the train for live-ins
- Sign on Bonus!
- Extra $1 for Weekend Work
Right at Home HHAs choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team as a HHA, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of caring for the elderly.
Minimum HHA Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current T.B. Test
- Two verifiable work references
- Professional appearance and professional attitude
- You must be reliable, punctual and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
- You must be able to read, write and speak English as needed for the job
- Must have NJ Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Right at Home’s mission is simple...to improve the quality of life for those we serve. We accomplish this by providing the Right Care, and we deliver this brand promise each and every day around the world. However, we couldn’t do it without having the Right People. Our care teams are passionate about serving our clients and are committed to providing the personal care and attention of a friend, whenever and wherever it is needed.
That’s where you come in. At Right at Home, we help ordinary people who have a passion to serve others become extraordinary care team members. We seek to find people who are compassionate, empathetic, reliable, determined and are focused on improving the quality of life for others.
To our care team members, we commit to deliver the following experiences when you partner with Right at Home:
- We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best in class training and investing in your professional development.
- We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.
- We promise to keep the lines of communication open. We will listen to your ideas and suggestions as you are critical to our success in providing the best possible care to clients.
- We will provide you timely information and feedback about the care you provide to clients.
- We promise to celebrate your success. We will appreciate the work you do, recognize above and beyond efforts, and reward you with competitive pay.