Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) Holiday Live-In | Newark, NJ
Come join Right at Home Hillsborough, a growing home care agency!
Need some holiday cash? Looking to get into the healthcare field? Don't celebrate the holidays and want to make a meaningful contribution to the community? Come join Right at Home Hillsborough, a growing home care agency!
We are hiring CERTIFIED, experienced and exceptional Home Health Aides (CHHAs) for temporary Live-In cases in and around Newark, NJ.
Right at Home CHHAs choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of those in their care. When you join the Right at Home team as a CHHA, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of caring for the elderly.
Due to COVID, times are a bit scary now and being a CHHA has its own unique set of fears and challenges. We understand that and want to provide the safest work experience possible for our amazing team of caregivers.
We are able to do this through offering a complete line of PPE to all of our caregivers (this includes a wide array of masks, gloves, face shields, gowns, sanitizers, cleaning supplies, and more) and having strict COVID-19 protocols in place to keep both our caregivers and our clients as safe as possible.
Join our growing team of amazing caregivers to have the security of working one-on-one in private homes. Also experience the added benefits of working under an agency such as sick leave (regular and COVID specific), PPE supplies, support of office team & nurse, and much more!
Benefits of working for Right at Home as a Certified Home Health Aide are:
- Ongoing training: Full-time salaried position available for top performers
- PPE Provided (gloves, masks, gowns, face shields, Lysol, hand sanitizer, and more) We have strict COVID-19 protocol as the safety of our caregivers and clients is our #1 priority
- 401k available: We match 401k contributions!
- Paid Weekly
- Mileage reimbursement & travel time
- Overtime pay for holidays
- Competitive pay based on experience
- $100 Sign-on Bonus + $250 referral bonus!!!
- Direct deposit
- 1-on-1 home care
- Flexible Scheduling
Minimum CHHA Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Current T.B. Test
- Flu Shot
- MUST be willing to work on major holidays
- Two verifiable work references
- Professional appearance and professional attitude
- You must be reliable, punctual and able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- You must be able to read, write and speak English as needed for the job
- Reliable transportation
- Must Have NJ CHHA License
Part-time positions available
Salary: $935.00 per weekApply Now