Registered nurses are responsible for case management of assigned patients in accordance with Right at Home's policies and procedures and all other applicable procedure manuals, laws and relevant professional standards.
We are Right at Home of Somerset and Hunterdon Counties Home Care. We believe that our clients and their families deserve home care delivered with compassion,excellence, and reliability. Your important work will help ensure that our clients come first and that our caregivers have the support they need to be successful. In this growing and dynamic environment, we offer exciting career paths for nurses like you.
We are seeking a Part-Time Nurse Case Manager for our Hillsborough, NJ home care office, which provides assistive care for clients. This role is ideal for someone desiring one-on-one patient contact and staff mentoring.
- Open new assistive care cases.
- Develop care plans.
- Conduct re-assessments and update care plans as needed.
- Mentor and develop companions and HHAs.
- Conduct supervisory visits.
- Review documentation.
- Conduct new hire orientations for field staff. This role includes responsibilities in both the field and office setting.
- Current NJ RN license in good standing.
- Minimum two years recent, hands-on clinical community experience.
- Prior home care experience a plus but not required.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills.
- Prior supervisory experience (clinical oversight, recruitment, competency evaluations, etc.) a plus.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make Right at Home their employer of choice. Right at Home is proud to offer a comprehensive salary, growth opportunities, and benefits that include: paid time off, CEU reimbursement, and 401K with company match. Apply now for immediate consideration. EOE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with at least two years of nursing experience or as regulations state; two years of supervisory or home health nurse experience.
- Current State RN license.
- Knowledge and ability to provide nursing care as defined in the State Nurse Practice Act.
- Current CPR certification preferred.
- Available for work on weekends and holidays as required.
- Meets current health requirements to provide patient care.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.