HCA Loving Caregiver Needed for Client
- Do you have a caring heart for the elderly and want to make a difference in the lives of others?
- Would you like to be a companion to an elderly person, help them prepare meals, take walks with them, help keep the house tidy, and give them a reason to smile every day?
- Are you looking for a part time job with flexible scheduling?
Our shifts range from 2 to 12 hours, and as many as 7 days a week. You can choose from daytime, overnight, or weekend shifts. Here are some recent comments made to our staff by some of our caregivers:
- "The staff is very friendly, kind, and they reach out to their employees and provide a lot of hours."
- "I have liked that the staff are very nice. They are very kind and make sure that everything works out for you. They will help you out with any problems that you might have.
- A caring and responsive Office team!
- Flexible scheduling (especially if you have another job or are a student)
- Direct Deposit paid bi-weekly
- Paid training. Additional training in Dementia and Parkinson's disease.
- Competitive pay- Up to $17 to start with 2+ years confirmed Home Care Aide experience AND ability to drive clients (i.e. valid driver's license, own car with valid car insurance and registration)
- A robust BONUS program that will add a lot to your income if you take advantage of it!
Please CALL (310) 313-0600 during business hours or FILL-IN the application to start the process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.