Home Care Aid/Companion | Bilingual Spanish Speaking
Why Right at Home?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and as a company that believes in improving the lives of those we serve, we think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. Here is what our employees say about us:
“It’s wonderful to work for a company that treats their employees with the same care and respect they want us to provide to clients.”
“I know I’m never alone! If I have a question or an issue, there is always someone available to help me. This means the world to me!”
Why Join Our Team?
This is your chance to make a difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the job you love—join Right at Home! Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You’ll find out more about the position and requirements after you apply.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients and paid mileage
- Extremely positive work environment
- Employee discount programs
- Bi-weekly pay with direct deposit option
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Online Schedule accessible from anywhere 24/7
- Sick leave
- Access to leadership
- Recognition, celebrations and great team interactions!
In this role, you'll have the chance to:
- Give back to those who need you most
- Earn competitive pay
- Make a difference
- Receive paid training
By joining the “A” team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working at Right at Home, an in-home care and assistance company and one of the fastest-growing international home care companies with over 25 years of experience.
We need your brains, ambition and passion to help people with their daily living activities and give peace of mind to the family of those you serve. Working with us will give you financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll get recognized for your efforts and will truly make a lasting difference in the lives of others.
What You’ll Do and Who You Are:The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few character traits you should have from the get-go. We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for people with a similar mindset:
You’re the honest, energetic and approachable type, and are able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, and you cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
You don’t mind getting a little dirty...this could include (but is not limited to) providing assistance with eating, personal hygiene, light housekeeping, laundry and other household chores.
You don’t have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good meal and work your way around a kitchen.
You are able to assist the client in many ways—this could include (but is not limited to) providing medication reminders, assisting with prescribed range-of-motion exercises, dementia care, and companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background check
- Must have current TB test
- Must have Home Care Aide (HCA) license
- Must have CPR certification
- Bilingual Spanish/English
Nice to Have’s:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)or Home Health Aide (HHA)license is preferred
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Assistant in healthcare preferred
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in healthcare (in homes or facilities)
Our office is open and ready to serve your needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time of uncertainty. Hours are flexible, and we are eager to discuss a schedule that works best for you.
Looking forward to connecting with you!
Compensation: $15 per hour depending on experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A More Meaningful Career
Right at Home caregivers are compassionate and caring people who want more than just a job, they want to make a difference in the lives of seniors and their loved ones. When you join the Right at Home family, you'll be surrounded by teammates who are committed to our high standards, warm-hearted by nature, and dedicated to caring for our clients.
If you are ready for a more meaningful career improving the lives of seniors, apply to become a Right at Home caregiver today.