Administrator / Owner
The Operations Manager is responsible to oversee all functions of the company, primarily Finance as well as HR, Staffing and Marketing.
- Be knowledgeable in the agency service lines, service fees, referral base, client base, and company policy and procedures.
- Supervise accounts payable functions.
- Supervise accounts receivable functions.
- Supervise payroll functions
- Perform reconciliation of financial accounts
- Review cash flow and financial documents
- Supervise recruiting and training field and office staff
- Interview potential field and office staff.
- Supervise staffing operations.
- Keep overtime hours at or below targeted levels.
- Supervise sales and marketing functions.
- Work with sales team and corporate office on online marketing.
- Field calls from potential clients.
- Perform assessments of potential clients.
- Maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness in daily activities.
- Provide Administration/Owner with ideas and data which outline new service opportunities and sales potential.
- Protect all company records and property.
- Represent agency at community functions and professional organizations.
- Participate in educational opportunities.
- Perform after hours on-call duties on fill in basis.
- Evaluate and solve day to day operational issues.
Other duties assigned by the Administrator/Owner
Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Availability
- The Operations Manager of the company shall be an individual who has (1) year of experience in operations, preferably in the health care industry.
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and have a pleasant, helpful and calm disposition
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills, and apply good judgment based on the principles of sound management / community representation
- Must read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- Must have a valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation
Works primarily out of the local office, at times in the field.