Your Career as a Caregiver
A Note about COVID-19
Now, more than ever, it’s clear how essential caregivers really are. The people we serve rely on our caregivers, not just for companionship during a time of isolation, but also for assistance with their basic needs. Without dedicated caregivers, many seniors and adults with disabilities would be left with little support. You can make all the difference.
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of our organization. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Read more below about the unique positions we offer, along with the training and support we provide to every Right at Home caregiver.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Hear What Others Are Saying
Hear What Others Are Saying
Benefits of Working for Right at Home West Pittsburgh
- Direct Deposit
- $14-$16 per Hour
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training/Orientation
- One on One care for a senior in the comfort of their home
- Caregiver of the Month program ($50 gift card)
- Care Rewards Program (Points to Earn for Gift Cards/Gas Cards)
- Flexible schedules
- 2 employee discount programs
- Ongoing Education through Home Care Pulse (CEU credits earned)
- National Caregiver of the Year Award opportunity ($5,000)
Ongoing Training and Education
Our Promises to Our Caregivers
We promise to help you become the best you can be. We will equip you as a professional by providing best-in-class training and investing in your professional development.
We promise to coach you to success. We’re always available to support you and offer you tips to be the best at delivering care to clients.