WANTED: Amazing Caregivers in Moon, PA & Surrounding Areas
We're always hiring caregivers! Are you compassionate, caring and driven? WE WANT YOU! Right at Home is looking for individuals who want to spend their time improving the quality of life for others, while getting paid. Individuals who are the right fit for the job are caring, loving, and dependable. Our caregivers keep our clients safe in the comfort of their own homes as well as take them to appointments and run errands, so a reliable car is important.
Right at Home provides In-Home care and assistance including: Personal Care (bathing, dressing & grooming) and Companion Care (meal prep, medication reminders, light housekeeping, running errands).
Currently provide care in: Aliquippa, Baden, Carnegia, Coraopolis, Crescent, Crafton, Imperial, Moon, North Shore, Mt Washington, Hopewell, Sewickley, Ambridge, McKees Rocks, Robinson and Greentree.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training/Orientation
- Ongoing Education through Right at Home University
- National Caregiver of the Year Award ($5,000)
- Caregiver of the month ($25 Gift Card)
- Care Rewards (Points to Earn for Gift Cards/Gas Cards)
- Light Housekeeping
- Run Errands
- Meal Prep
- Help with Bathing, Dressing, Toileting
- Other Personal Care
Service Area: Aliquippa, Baden, Carnegie, Coraopolis, Crafton, Crescent, Imperial, Moon, Sewickley, Hopewell, Mt. Washington, North Shore/Side, Robinson, Ambridge, McKees Rocks and Greentree
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 18 years old
- Car Preferred
- Experience Not Required
- Must Be Able to Pass State Background Check
- Must Be Able to Provide Physical Without Restrictions
Our Mission Statement: To improve the quality of life for those we serve