Ways to Pay for Home Care
There are many financial options available to you in order to pay for home care services:
- Private pay - may include:
- Family trust funds
- Reverse mortgages
- Long-term care insurance - Lou Giampa, owner of Right at Home Westchester is a long term care insurance expert, who works directly with LTC company to handle invoices, carelogs and assessments
- Veteran's benefits
- A veteran can be entitled to $30,000 per year, spouse $15,000 per year benefit. Our office works with a specialist who offer free consultations. Please call our office for more details.
- Alzheimer's Association - our office participates in the "Time Away Grant" which can pay for the first $1,000 of respite home care if qualify.
- Parkinson's Association - home care assistance grant
- Multiple Sclerosis Foundation - home care assistance grant
- Medicare: Right at Home Westchester works in conjunction with Medicare companies providing dual discharges from hospitals and rehabilitation centers