Right at Home, an award winning and exceptionally busy in-home care assistance agency is looking for caregivers to join our fantastic team.
If you are seeking a caregiving position, you owe it to yourself to contact RIGHT AT HOME. Wouldn’t you want to work with people who respect you and the remarkable work you do? Right at Home – Westchester is an award winning home care agency and has been recognized as a leading service provider by Caring.com and Home Care Pulse.
We offer the following benefits:
- A great work environment
- Flexible Scheduling with both part-time and full-time shifts
- Training and ongoing development programs
- Recognition programs – Including Caregiver of the Month
- Employee referral programs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Competitive pay with weekly pay and direct deposit
Looking for Companions/HHAs/CNAs to fill Hourly Home Health Aide/ Companion Care openings in White Plains, NY. The ideal candidate is caring, compassionate and is sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve. Individuals should also have experience as a caregiver, strong communication skills, problem solving ability, and organizational skills.
Responsibilities of the HHA for Elderly
- Caring for an ill, aging, or disabled person.
- Responsibilities may include light housework, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and running errands, companionship, and assistance with personal care services such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Primarily work in the client's place of residence.
- Travel is required.
- Shift times, days and activities vary with client needs.
Requirements of the Home Health Aide for Elderly
- Must have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick
- Ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job
- Must have a valid driver's license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to adequate transportation
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Successfully completed a written competency evaluation and background screening
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the job
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred
- Reliable, caring, compassionate and mature caregivers who are sincerely interested in improving the life of those we serve
- Pass a drug screen and a nationwide background check