Right at Home Cleveland West Shuttle Service
A transportation shuttle service for seniors and adults with special needs from Right at Home.
A valuable service for individuals living at home or in a facility without the ability to transport themselves. If you need transportation to doctor’s appointments, medical procedures, assistance with shopping and other errands, visit with family and friends or just a day away from home Right at Home can assist you.
- Transportation can include the passenger and friend, relative or caregiver, maximum three people.
- Passengers must be ambulatory and able to get in and out of a vehicle with minimal assistance.
- Right at Home can provide a caregiver for additional assistance and a wheelchair or walker may accompany the passenger.
- Errand service available for those who can’t make the trip.
Shuttle Service Area Includes Lorain & Western Cuyahoga Counties
Vehicle has a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) rating of 4 stars ★★★★★
The Shuttle Car Comes Equipped With:
- air conditioning
- front and side airbags
- intelligent four-wheel drive
- crash sensors
- blind spot monitoring
- ample leg room in the front and back
- power windows and doors
- ABS brakes
- traction and stability control.