Case Manager — Wheeling
EARN A LITTLE. EARN A LOT!!! YOU DECIDE!
Fast growing agency looking for RN's, LPN's, or Licensed SW's for immediate caseloads. Agency looking for qualified individuals in multiple rural counties in WV. We are looking for individuals who can work independently and as part of a team! Candidate must be well organized and self-starter. Position will provide case management services to individuals in their home with NO hands-on care. Nurses must have a current, valid nursing license for the state of WV. Social Workers with a current, valid WV social work license are preferred. Un-licensed social work candidates may also qualify. Must have experience in providing care to the senior population with either Home health and or case management experience. Serious inquires only.
CHOOSE YOUR HOURS. MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE. TRAIN FROM HOME!
Job Description: This role requires the nurse to work independently in the field with little supervision to provide Humana members with resources to enable them to stay in their home.
- Complete in home visits to members providing them with needed education and community resources they need to allow them to maintain their wellbeing in the comfort of their own homes.
- Play a key role in members avoiding unnecessary visits to the ER and or hospitalizations.
- Provide “best in class” complex case management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill, and the functionally challenged.
- Identify and close care gaps.
- Provide education to member and family members on resources, medications, and or medical conditions.
- Collaborate with other members of the Humana care team.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with at least 3 years’ experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
- Licensed Social Worker with at least one-year experience in case management/discharge planning or home health/hospice experience
- Must have computer skills
- Must have high speed DSL or Cable modem for home office
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have valid driver’s license, car insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Must have undisciplined current nursing/social work license with up to date CEU’s.
NO TEMPORARY LICENSE ACCEPTED.
PAY PER VISIT plus mileage
● Work in the geographical area of your choice
● Make your own schedule
● You choose how many members you take
● Strong support team available to assist you
Compensation will be discussed prior to Interview.