Case Manager /LPN/ Registered Nurse Essential Functions:
- In home visits with member
- Provide “best in class” complex care management to Humana’s most vulnerable members, the frail elderly, the chronically ill and the functionally challenged.
- Tracking of healthcare related appointments
- Medication management (Care Manager does NOT administer medications)
- Educate the member on preventative health care
- Comply with all on-boarding, annual and other mandatory training as assigned.
- Collaborate with other members of the “care team” including members’ physicians and Humana clinical associates
- Maintain HIPAA compliance
- Educate on resources to assist with medication reconciliation and understanding of medical condition
Case Manager /LPN/ Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and access to an automobile for home visits to member is required.
- Access to a secure computer in order to accommodate data entry within required timelines.
- Intermediate or advance computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Nurses must have at least one year of post graduate relevant case management experience
Case Manager / LPN/Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Compensation is $30 - $70 per visit plus $.30 a mile
- You choose the days and hours you work
- You choose how many clients you take
- Strong support team available to help