Right at Home in Wilmington is seeking Personal Care Assistants (PCAs) to work one-on-one with clients in their homes. It's a fantastic opportunity to build relationships, get to know your clients and their families, and provide dedicated, meaningful care!
Positions available for all shifts!
Job duties typically consist of assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as:
- Bathing and dressing
- Light housekeeping
- Meal planning and preparation
- Socialization and companionship
- Dementia and cognitive support
Right at Home caregivers choose to work with us because we only hire individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as we are. As a Right at Home caregiver, you will be supported with a staff that provides the direction, training and tools to help you fulfill YOUR personal mission of service.
Ideal candidates will be extremely dependable and compassionate, possess strong communication skills, problem-solving ability and good organizational skills.
- 21 years old or older
- High School graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in caregiving required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a cell phone
- Must provide Tb test results current within the past year