Right at Home is a nationally recognized In Home Health Care and Assistance company that provides care to the elderly. We are currently looking for the Right Care staff to provide dependable, quality care for these individuals.
Positions Available: Full and part-time.
Hiring Areas: Bentonville, Berryville, Bluemont, Boyce, Chester Gap, Clear Brook, Cross Junction, Delaplane, Flint Hill, Fort Valley, Front Royal, Gore, Hume, Huntly, Linden, Markham, Maurertown, Marshall, Middletown, Millwood, Paris, Rileyville, Star Tannery, Stephens City, Stephenson, Strasburg, Toms Brook, Upperville Winchester, Washington, White Post, Woodstock
Our Ideal Candidate
If you are the kind of individual that strives on improving the quality of life for elderly clients, with compassion to inspire hope and well-being then Right at Home would love to talk to you. A great career for parents with school aged children, retirees, and/or individuals looking for some supplemental income.
- An upbeat personality and positive attitude
- Someone who can provide patience, understanding and sensitivity.
- Prior experience caring for the elderly - preferably a minimum 1 year of experience
- Job history that shows personal maturity
- GED or better
- Good references
- Good driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a background check