Top Questions About Caregiving Services for Adults
- Do you provide 24/7 care?
- Yes. We provide 24/7 care to our clients.
- We are frequently asked to provide short-term respite care for our clients and are happy when our professional caregivers can take some of the stress off the shoulders of our older family members and friends.
- We have no minimum number of hours and there are no up-charges for weekends or evening shifts.
- Yes. We can respectfully provide services such as bathing and personal hygiene, toileting, dressing, transferring to a bed or chair, walking, feeding, and monitoring vital signs.
- Yes. We are certified as VA provider.
- Yes. We are a Medicaid provider. We provide Medicaid Personal Care Services (PCS) and Medicaid CAP-DA (Community Alternative Program for Disabled Adults).
- Our caregiving employees specialize in assisting individuals with cognitive challenges as well as those coping with Alzheimer’s. We have a very selective hiring process and only hire those we would entrust caring for our loved ones and who pass our extensive screening and training process. All employees are bonded, insured, licensed, and supervised.