Being A Caregiver Is Rewarding
Our professional team of caregivers is what makes our business thrive. Our caregivers truly make a positive impact to those in their care every day. Without their hard-work, compassion, and dedication, we would be unable to fulfil our mission of improving the quality of life for those we serve.
- We currently employ around 60 caregivers
- Nine have been servicing our clients for at least five years
How We Select Our Caregivers
- Our caregivers must complete an application and a personal interview
- References must be submitted, and a background check is completed
- Our caregivers are insured and bonded
- Right at Home caregivers go through a comprehensive orientation process which educates them on our specific policies and procedures.
- We also provide specialized training that helps to ensure that our caregivers understand the high standard of care expected by Right at Home.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It, Listen To One Of Our Star Caregivers!
One of our experienced caregivers explains how she started work as a caregiver.
"My sister was working at another company and introduced me to the idea of being a caregiver for people. I decided to become a CNA and start a career in health care. Once I started at Right at Home, caregiving became so natural to me. I used what I already knew from my CNA certification to start my career in caregiving. I have been working for Right at Home for 5 years and still enjoy it!"-Larena Romero