Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Right at Home is a leading in-home care provider for seniors and disabled adults. We are looking for caring and compassionate caregivers who want to make a difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant):
- Provides various personal care and related paraprofessional services in accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the personal needs and comfort of patients in their homes.
- Assist with clients’ daily activities
- Strong communication skills must be able to communicate effectively with client as well as family members.
- Strong sense of awareness.
- Provide assistance with situations such as helping with bathing, dressing, toileting and basic activities of life. (upon request)
- Turning or re-positioning bedridden clients.
- Observing the client's day to day physical and mental health. Must keep an eye on their clients and report even the slightest changes.
- A true passion for caring for the elderly.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Successful completion of a state-approved Nurse Aide course.
- Current CPR certificate.
- Current TB test.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- This position requires 30-40 hours of basic care training.
- Flexible scheduling
- Referral Program
- Caregiver Recognition Program
- Named Employer and Provider of Choice and Leader in Home Care by Home Care Pulse