Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? During these trying times, Right at Home wants to help and support you. We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a population who needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at Home Scheduler/Caregiver! We stand prepared to equip you with the right personal protective equipment (PPE) and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable population of seniors and adults with disabilities.
Right at Home is looking for a Home Care Scheduler with supervisory and caregiver experience for immediate hire! Join a leader in the home health industry! Right at Home strives to provide a rewarding working environment for all of its employees.
Must be flexible and willing to work in the office as well as out in the field as a caregiver when needed.
Home Care Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone; take inquiries or messages utilizing proper telephone technique.
- Receive and respond to referrals and service inquiries on the programs offered by this company.
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate day to day activities of the caregivers.
- Assist with recruiting, associate hiring, orientations/skills-check demonstrations, in-services.
- Maintain documentation of associate work record in ClearCare Scheduler and ensure current and complete personnel records for all home care associates and client/patient records as necessary.
- Communicate continually with associates and clients to evaluate service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to all client calls.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Serve as liaison between associates and Owner/Operations Manager.
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using a bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, shaving, skin, and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions
- Accompany patient on errands or medical appointments.
- Performs housekeeping activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathroom
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a Right at Home nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with the prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Understanding dementia care
- Incontinence care
Home Care Scheduler/Caregiver Requirements:
- A true passion for caring for the elderly.
- 2 Years Supervisory Experience is a MUST
- 3 Years Home Care Experience Preferred
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and insured automobile
Home Care Scheduler Benefits:
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Bonus Potential
- On Call Additional Pay Available
If you are ready to #BeEssential, we would like to hear from you! Place your application TODAY!