Your Career as a Caregiver
When you become a caregiver, no day will ever be exactly the same as the last. No matter what type of caregiving you provide, you will always have a wide variety of duties and experiences.
And that’s important to us.
Caregivers are the heart of Right at Home Winter Park. We know our company couldn’t exist without you, which is why it’s so important to us to keep your passion strong and to ensure your needs are met.
Benefits of a Right at Home Career
- Flexible hours and competitive pay
- A caring, supportive team
- An independent work environment
- Learning new senior care skills
- Building one-on-one relationships with clients and families
- Growth and training opportunities
Love What You Do
At Right at Home, our caregivers love what they do, why they do it, and who they do it for. Learn more about what it means to be a caregiver at Right at Home.
Hear from real caregivers about what makes them love what they do, what makes a great caregiver, and how they create extraordinary experiences for those that they provide care for.
Isn't it time to love what you do?
Why Join Our Home Care Team
Our mission to improve the life of those we serve includes our care team. We offer competitive wages and industry-leading training programs with Right at Home University. Caregiving training with Right at Home University offers a wide range of topics ranging from techniques on personal care and specialized training on specific diseases and disorders to personal development and communication skills. Here are some other benefits of being a Right at Home Winter Park caregiver:
- Flexible hours and shifts that fit your schedule
- Respect and empowerment as part of a supportive team
- Independent work environment with access to a team of support
- Meaningful one-on-one relationships with families and clients
- Growth opportunities within the company and continued education and training
- Caregiver Awards Program
- Employee referral program
"I've already recommended a few people! The agency is flexible with hours. They allow me to take care of my responsibilities at home as well as at work."