Your Career as a Caregiver
With Us You're Not a Nameless Face. You Matter.
Right at Home Woodlands-Conroe invites and attracts team members of the highest quality and professionalism. Our mission is to simply make each day better. Doing the very best we can for others makes a difference. Being present, listening, understanding, learning, helping, working, advocating, and celebrating are at the core of who we are. This is what we offer our clients, their friends and families, our care team and employees, and our community at large. Our team is dedicated, smart, and dependable, working in a culture rooted in relationships.
Caregivers go by a variety of names, such as home care aides, home caretakers, and home health assistants. Whatever the name, as a Right at Home team member, you have access to premier benefits and incentives, but the biggest benefit is how you'll feel making a difference in people's lives. Right at Home's caregiving professionals are the heart and soul of what we do — truly ambassadors of Right at Home and deserving our respect. We know each employee has the responsibility of juggling work, family time, and life; yet day after day they are present for our clients. Our clients know they can count on our caregivers and employees to do the little things that can make such a difference in people's lives and that build relationships of trust, respect and joy. With us, caregivers aren't just nameless faces. They matter! You will matter!
The Right Choice for Your Career
- You will make a real difference in people's lives
- With Right at Home you are valued as a person
- You will be part of a family not just an employee
- Professional training, education, growth, and opportunities are available to you
- At the end of the day you will know your work mattered
Premier Benefits For Our Valued Employees
- Competitive Salary
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
- Short-shift premiums
- Flexible Schedule
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunity for employee advancement
- Training (Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, CPR, etc)
- Ongoing Education (CEU courses, RAHU, Educational Lectures, Conventions, etc)
- Caregiver Appreciation Program (Caregiver of the Month, Year, Luncheons, etc)
- Positive Caregiver Feedback from Clients
- 24/7 Caregiver Support
- Dedicated Caregiver App for shift reporting
- Online schedules accessible 24/7
- We’re just Awesome!
See What Caregivers Are Saying
See What Caregivers Are Saying
You Are the Right Fit
We believe that all kinds of people make great caregivers. It doesn’t matter if you have a little experience or a lot: You might already have the skills it takes to benefit a senior or adult with disabilities. Caregiving might be right for you if:
You’re a retiree or empty-nester
looking for meaningful part-time employment…
You’re new to the workforce and want to build
a successful career in health care…
You have experience caring
for a friend or loved one…
You’ve worked as a professional caregiver
for another company…
You’re working toward
becoming a CNA or RN…
You’re looking for
a more meaningful career…
Ongoing Training and Education
To Us, You're More Than Just An Employee, You're a Person
With Right at Home you're more than just an 'employee' when working on our team. We recognize you as a person, not just another employee. We offer a number of resources specifically designed to help in your everyday life and as part of our caregiver team.
- Continuing Education to meet your need to grow individually.
- 24/7 caregiver support for times when you just need to get feedback and help.
- Regular Wellness Check-Ins to ensure you are feeling your best.
- Transportation assistance for those times where your vehicle just won't cooperate.
- Mentoring and nurse support to help you with needs and questions.
- Emotional Support Resources for times when your emotional reserves are low.
- Open leadership and management communications to help give and get feedback, praise, and constructive criticism.
Caregivers of the Year
A Leader in Caregiver Satisfaction
"Out of the 72 offices in our region, our caregivers' reviews have put us at the top, receiving the "Caregiver Satisfaction Award." We are humbled by this great honor and will continue to do our best each and every day to make this a great place to work!"
— Owners Tate & Mindy Wilder
Join an Award-Winning Care Team
For more than five years, our goal has never been to be the biggest home care company. It has always been to be the best home care company. Right at Home Woodlands & Conroe is honored to be a recipient of the national 2023 Caring Super Star Award for service excellence in home care, and to receive the 2023 Best of Home Care® Leader in Experience, Provider of Choice, Employer of Choice, and Top 100 Awards. "The Caring Super Star award is important to us because it is based on reviews of our clients and their loved ones, the people we serve every day. We are also extremely proud to win the 2023 Best of Home Care® Leader in Experience Award, Provider of Choice Award, Employer of Choice Award, and Top 100 Award, all of which are determined by third-party interviews of both clients and caregivers. These awards directly reflect our commitment to clients, caregivers, and our care team. Right at Home Woodlands & Conroe has an extraordinary staff of highly-trained, experienced, and compassionate professionals helping clients every day. They exemplify Right at Home's guiding principles and we could not be prouder of them."
— Owner, Right at Home Woodlands & Conroe