Right at Home is a senior home care franchisor with over five hundred independently owned franchise locations in the United States, including several locally owned and operated Right at Home businesses in the Atlanta area.
We are looking for warm & compassionate certified nursing assistants who love working with seniors. Full-time and part-time positions are available. We need patient, professional, and reliable CNA's to join our team.
We help seniors continue to enjoy life in their home by providing assistance with non-medical activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, companionship, transportation, light housekeeping, meal planning & preparation, and social activities.
Please Apply Today to join our team. Include your work history, availability, and number of hours you would like to work per week. We appreciate your interest!
- Performs personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to):
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair)
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs patient-specific activities that are taught by a nurse. These could include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting with the change of ostomy appliances
- Reinforcement of dressings
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Taking vital signs
- Application of an external catheter
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to):vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, DMV check and TB test
- Must have valid driver's license with current auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Must have CPR / First Aid Certification and three professional references