Position Background and Details
Right at Home is a leading in-home care and assistance organization with over five hundred independently owned and operated locations in the United States including several in the Atlanta area. We provide in-home care assistance to elderly and disabled adults enabling them to live Right at Home.
We are seeking a high-energy Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler for our Woodstock office. The Staffing Coordinator / Scheduler assures that no client is ever without a caregiver, ensures proper schedules and availability of caregivers are accurate and up-to-date, and works hard to make sure that each client and caregiver are ideally matched. Candidates must be self-motivated, have a pleasant and helpful disposition.
Responsibilities Staffing Coordinator - Home Care
- Recruit, screen, interview, orient, and hire care staff.
- Supervise schedule and coordinate day to day activities for caregivers.
- Use best judgement in assigning care personnel to the appropriate clients based on needs and preferences.
- Build professional relationships clients-caregivers-community to drive service excellence.
- Answer the telephone promptly and develop inquiries effectively; maintaining good telephone technique and customer service etiquette.
- Communicate continually with clients and care staff to evaluate service.
- Maintain accurate personnel records and documentation of caregiver work.
- Prepare data for payroll and billing.
- Perform other clerical and general office duties assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
Requirements Staffing Coordinator - Home Care
- Must have experience with recruiting and hiring employees.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Team player that others want to work with.
- Empathy for aging adults and their caregivers.
- Independence and initiative in completing assignments and finding solutions to problems.
- Ability to work with challenging family dynamics.
- Basic office, computer skills, and excellent organizational abilities.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of clients, caregivers, and community.
- Gain valuable healthcare supervisory work experience.
- Must be able to pass background check, drug screen, DMV check, and TB test.
How to Apply for this Position
Compensation includes base and bonus. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.